Secure Pak’s Digital Cap Torque Tester is an enhanced version of our popular Spring Cap Torque Tester.
A primary difference between the two bottle cap torque testers is the meter – the spring cap torque tester is analog while the one pictured here is digital. The digital meter provides for a more refined reading than the spring unit indicator. If desired, the digital unit can easily be upgraded to the Computer Interface Torque Tester at any time.
Additional benefits of the Digital Cap Torque Tester include:
- Covers complete cap sizes testing range [0-100 inch lbs.] for application as well as removal.
- reads in inches-lbs or newton-meters
- Can read in increments as low as 0.1 inch lb.
- Is more precise, with an accuracy of ±1% of full scale or reading.
- The digital unit can more accurately register and hold the peak reading. The unit holds the peak reading for around 20 seconds which allows the readings to be recorded manually.
- Functions on USB power adapter (internal lithium battery) with a 6ft USB cable.
At Secure Pak, we understand tightness control is a critical process in all bottling plants. Like our Spring Cap Torque Tester, its digital counterpart effectively determines precise bottle cap tightness to help you avoid evaporation, leakage, and breakage issues.
In our deluxe version of the digital bottle cap torque meter, all the exposed metal parts have a Teflon finish. This coating guarantees a strong, well-lubricated, anti-wear and stick-resistant surface, perfect in laboratory environments where exposure to solvents, ingredients and chemicals can be an issue. With our Teflon-coated cap torque tester model you don’t need to worry about peeling, cracking, flaking or chipping. There is a reasonable upcharge for our deluxe model.
Once we receive your order, you can expect your Digital Cap Torque Tester to be shipped in one to two weeks. Shipping is Standard UPS unless otherwise specified. Our standard packaging involves double wrapping and double-boxing for the complete protection of your Torque Tester.
- Product weight: 12 lbs.
- Package weight: 15 lbs.
- Package specifications: 19.5 in. x 11.5 in. x 5.75 in.